Range of Services:
• Industrial buildings
• Educational buildings
• Luxury housing
• Tenant installations
Mabra Construction complies with all legal requirements:
• Occupational health and safety act (Act 85 of 1993) – section 37(2) and construction regulation 2014
• All Risk insurance, public liability and SASRIA. Public liability limit per occurrence/unlimited: R10,000,000.00
• FEM (Workmen’s Compensation) Policy nr: 9825
Guarantees will be issued by Construction Guarantee (Pty) Ltd – Reg no 2004/030462/07 (underwriting managers for Compass Insurance Ltd – Reg no 1994/003010/06)
Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB):
Mabra has a current grading of 7GB.
Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE):
Level 1 Contributor
Workforce and training:
A company’s greatest asset is his employees. Great emphasis is placed on attracting above average training of highly skilled senior and middle management employees.
We are committed to the requirements of B-BBEE and full fill our goals as follows:
• In-house mentorship schemes, identify the needs of our own employees, implement training programs to effectively develop individual growth, performance and team effectiveness.
• Assistance and development of small enterprises.
• Social economic development of our own employees